So , I think I'm over weight. I am 15 years old, I'm only 4'10, and I weight 109lbs.. Am I overweight ? and how should I get rid of these fat and become healthy again?

Check your BMI (Body Mass Index), lots of places to do so online.

If you feel you have extra body fat, then the answer is probably "yes". 

There are no shortcuts to losing weight:

Start out by cutting out junk food. Some examples are candy, soda pop, cakes, ice cream, and fried foods. Most snack foods that come in a package are considered junk. 

On the other hand, try adding salads (olive oil and vinegar is great) and more veggies. Baby carrots, celery are great snack foods. You can use a little ranch dip to add flavor, but don't overdo it. Eat fresh fruits in moderation. 

Try to limit your intake of junk food to perhaps once per week. You will feel also SO much better since the junk food will be replaced with nutrient-dense foods. These nutrients support your health, immune system, and overall mood and well-being. 

Next, try to get active in your life. That doesn't mean taking the stairs instead of the elevator. You need to make daily activity a part of your life. Even walking for half an hour is good for your health. If you can go jogging twice per week (25min) that is a great start. Or perhaps you are interested in a particular sport (tennis? soccer? basketball). Make the activity regular. 

Sleep is important for the above to be plausible. Try to aim for a minimum of 7.5 hours. And keep your schedule as regular as possible. If you have trouble sleeping at night, don't drink caffeine (cola, tea, coffee, energy drinks) after 12:00 noon. This will allow time for your body to eliminate the caffeine. 

Small steps will lead to great progress. The above steps are just the beginning. You can be anything you put your mind to.

you ARE NOT overweight.

Go to bmicalculator.org and put in your numbers to see you are normal.

since you are still in puberty chances are that even if you do have few extra pounds, you will loose them as you get older.

I know this might not sound as much of a relief now, but still. You are not overweight and it seems to me that you would start to feel better about yourself and your weight if you started making only few changes that will make your diet healthier.

You are not overweight. In my opinion your weight is perfect according to your age and height.