My Age 17,I Masturbating daily from age 10? will it affect my future?I m masturbating from 10 age for almost 6days a week in average.From last year i m doing 4-5 times daily. Does this will affect my future? what problems will i face?i m really worried right now.plz give right answr...(take my penis in my hand i have no feeling.... this affect my futurw mariage life.....)

You MAY face premature ejaculation issues - almost guaranteed.

You SHOULD be able to masturbate and make it last for HOURS.  If you're masturbating 4-5 times a day you're likely ejaculating in minutes tops.  You are TRAINING your body to ejaculate quickly.

Stop doing it!  The next time you masturbate go slowly and focus on the feelings in your body just before you orgasm.  Bring yourself to that point and STOP.  Let the feeling subside and bring yourself back to that point.  Do it as often as you can.  It's called "edging" and will help you last longer in bed.  You'll also have a much bigger orgasm when you finally do allow yourself to ejaculate.

Masturbation should help you learn control of your body. 

Otherwise, there are no health issue from frequent masturbation. 

Hope it helps.