Hello!
I would like to have some more information on Wolfe Parkinson White disease. What exactly is it. And what are the symptoms. Thanks in advance!

Hey there,
This is an additional electrical connection between the atria (upper chambers of the heart) and the ventricles (lower chambers of the heart). It is a very rare cause of sudden death and in the majority it is completely silent and only detected on a routine ECG.
The main symptoms are palpitations (the heart rate is usually in excess of 150 beats per minute), which in many instances remain until they are terminated by medical therapy. On the other hand, some patients learn to control them by holding breath for prolonged period

I had ridioambulation (sp) surgery done and it completely cured me. My heart rate would go in excess of 300 beats a minute

I too had the ridioambulation (sp) surgery and I find that I have no issues with excessive beats per minute and now find that I can live instead of surviving. I now run 5 laps at the gym... I too am completely cured.