I took 2 home pregnancy tests within 3 days of each other and both times in the first window I got a faded line, does that mean it's positive? I've had a few of the symptoms: Headaches, Sore and seemingly larger breasts, missed periods, tired and exhausted etc.. I haven't had my period since May so I didn't know if I was fertile enough to have a baby, but with how I've been feeling lately I think I am pregnant, does it sound like I am pregnant and was the test result positive?

Hi there.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sounds like you are definately pregnant. A faint line is a line nonetheless. As long as you read it within the timeframe you are definately pregnant. Especially since you haven't had a period since May...the reason it is faint could be because your hormone levels arent REALLY high yet and also could be the amount of ink on the test. Your next step is to confirm it with your doctor. Tell him/her you got a positive on a test.

Thanks for the post! So you really think it's positive, even though I saw a faint line? I'm going to take a digital test over the weekend, I'm just worried it might not end up being positive, and we so want it to be :D If I am pregnant I'd only be about a month along. It feels like I am though :D

hi yes id say most definately pregnant i did my test n put it in the bin cus i thought it was negative until i went in the bathroom after and i saw a big pink second line lol i did 2 more after and one was real faint dont drink nothing thru the night and use ur first wee leave it a gd 10 mins and it will come up dark a digital 1 may not work if ur hormone levels are high and also if ur using ur hormone levels will be down anywa take care and congrats