Ok I am sooo confused... I took a Meijer Brand HPT on Friday and I saw a very faint positive line. I asked my husband and he said that he could see it but barely.. I took another one on Saturday morning and it was still the same faint line, so I went and bought a digital one and it said I was pregnant... I was so excited... I got up on Sunday and morning and I just wanted to take anther one "since it was a pack of 3" and it said Not Pregnant... I couldn't wait to use the other one so I tinkle to rest out just to get it soaked and it said "pregnant" What am I suppose to think now... Pregnant or Not Pregnant... Please give me some advice before I go to the doctors.. Thanks

Litsey07,

CONGRATS!!! Sounds like you are pregnant. Let us know how it goes when you find out. It is a very rare situation to get a false positive. False negatives CAN AND DO happen. You have to have HCG hormone in your urine for it to detect a pregnancy. Let us know how you are

Hizgrace

Well I just Had my period today... I don't know what to think.. It is a darker color tho.. (not to gross you out)