I have some problems, and at this point I feel like no one can help me. I feel so stressed out when it comes to my work. At times I don't want to get up in the morning to go to work. Everything about it stresses me out. What can I do?

Your are not the only one who is feeling like that. I know a lot of people with your problem. Work stress is very common today, due to our life style and wanting everything now and fast. Work related stress is also common because work plays an important role in our lives. As work makes more and more demands on our time and energy, we are increasingly exposed to both the positive and negative aspects of employment. Stress is an interaction between individuals and any source of demand within their environment. In this case, demand is a stressor. A stressor is the object or event that is perceived to be disruptive. Stress results from the perception that the demands exceed our capacity to cope in some situations. Work stressors are related to depression, anxiety, general mental distress symptoms, heart disease, ulcers and chronic pain. If you think that your stress is out of control and that is affecting your life out of work, I advise you to talk to some professional.