Hello. My name is Nancy and for the last three months I have been experiencing some excessive bleeding during my periods. That is exactly when the troubles at work started and I have been working my ass off to manage to get everything done in time. The bosses are pressuring me, and I am very stresses and irritated, I don’t even know how come I haven’t already snapped if you know what I mean. Could this excessive bleeding which is followed by sharp pain and cramps in lower abdomen be connected to stress. I have never had any problems with my period before.

Hello Nancy. One thing is sure. You need to have your self examined in order to determine that your problem is not being caused by any medical problem. If these medical issues are ruled out, then you can commit yourself to reducing stress if at all possible considering your work schedule.