I'm very scared about my vision. I'm only 22 year old but recently have developed serious eye problems. I would like to point out that I've never had any vision problems.
Then I started to feel eyestrain, headaches and blurred vision almost constantly. But I have noticed that this is more expressed when I work more on my computer. I've contacted my ophthalmologist and he told me that I don’t have diopter and that all these symptoms could be related to eye stress. Rest is only therapy.
I'm interested to hear more about this stress in the eyes issue and about possible accommodations to computer work!

Trust me- you are not the only one with these problems. I've had the same symptoms and even more. I've suffered from headaches while doing or following computer use or even changes in color perception.
This got me really worried. Then a friend has recommended me to use some tricks while I work on my PC.
You should take care that the screen brightness and contrast should be adjusted by you personally for the maximum viewing comfort.
Try not to face toward windows or bright light sources. Never work in dark room, especially at night!
Anyway, even in best conditions- avoid watching the screen more then two or three hours.