Today is the World Health Day and it's also a Public Health Importance week.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Public_Health_Importance_Awareness_Week_a1266.html

There is an interesting history from Boston and fighting the smallpox.

Are there any activities in you local community to celebrate the World Health Day?

Nah I haven't heard of anything going on over here. Shame really Gareth Gates day gets more publicity %-)

Only health news I've heard today is that eating 5 fruit and veg a day doesn't stop cancer. I will continue though, thank you scientists 8-|.

Oh and chocolates good for you as well apparently. Something smells a bit well chocolatey with it being easter and all, who have cadburys paid off :-P XD

It seams that many other events receive much more publicity that health. Health should be the priority.

Also I eat two to three different fruits a day, not five. Should I start? :-)

Yeh health should be everyones priority but unfortunately it isn't.

Nah your alright with your 2 to 3, your allowed to add your vegetables in there as well so if you get home and have some carrots and brocolli say with your tea you'll make five.

Well I usually eat vegetables for lunch almost every day. With meat of course :-) So for now I'm really happy with my health. Only thing I need more is exercise. Last two months I have been too lazy and when I see the sun shining out there it's like calling me to go out and run or drive a bicycle. It's all for the sake of health. :-)

Ahh exercise. I don't get enough of that any more. My dissertations kept me chained to my computer for the last couple of months, I haven't refereed a match or done any training in that time either and I think I've lost the edge on my fitness.

I ran for the bus the other day and was really out of breath :-( :$

:) :) :) Did you catch it?

I did :-D :-D

This October coming up is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Every year, thousands of Canadians take part in special events and activities in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. We will Walk, Run, Raise funds and donate.
Here is some info if you want to get involved
CIBC Run for the Cure

MTHIRTY is proud to share this message on behalf of CIBC