Hey,
I heard of this 7 day diet. Has anyone tried this. PLS, need some additional information!

I tried one of this 7 day diets programmes. Well, I can’t say it’s not successful, but this are more water loss diets, that can leave you without energy.
For example, I have this 7 day diet programme, that are used in hospitals with patient that have problems with their metabolism. This 7 day diet completely changes your metabolism and consequently you loose weight. You are supposed to eat this vegetable soup for 7 days… it is quite tasteful the first day, but then…huh…I ate one soup plate for about 1 hour?! It’s disgusting! The first day you are allowed to eat only fruits and soup, the second only vegetables and soup, the third vegetables and fruits and soup, the fourth soup, one steak beef, grilled potatoes, … No alcohol, no bread!!!, no soft drinks, no bananas (only 2 bananas the third day for dinner)
It is quite stressing- my boyfriend says it’s better for me to run then exercising this 7 day diet- he says I am nervous if I am on this diet.
I will send you more details on 7 day diet if you are still interested. I mean it’s worth trying- every metabolism is different and maybe this diet would suit you.

this 7 day diet sucks and its naste

I did this 7 day diet and I never want to even smell the soup again. I did loose some wieght, but did not keep it off. A few years after trying this diet I started my own diet and called it a lige changing way of eating, diet just does not sound nice. I started walking at a fast pace every morning for 45 min. Rain or shine, I ate healthy foods and low cal snacks, they for me was to eat small portions every 2-3 hours, i.e. a bowl of cereal piece of friut, 2-3 hrs. later a granola bar.....an apple......healthy sandwich...and so on (if you love mao, try mustard instead) you have to try an stay away from all those white fatty foods. Drink water all the time, you might get tired of going to the bathroom throughout the day, but in about 3 months "I was happy to know that I was peeing out all the fat". I weighed 235 and in 3 months I was down to 180, it took about 4 more months to loose an additional 30lbs, but I have kept off the weight for 2.5 years now.

I have never tryed the 7 day diet but i have been researching about it.(I am in a health class doing a project on "fad" diets.) I have always wanted to lose weight and i have been looking for some "fad" diets to take the weight off. The 7 day diet just seems unconventional. The meal plan is horrible, telling you to eat what is it....5 bananas and 5 glasses of milk one day and then only vegtables the next? i mean, that doesnt sound right to me. i could be wrong though. BUT your only really losing water weight. I mean, if you want to do a "fad" diet, start a more healthy one, like Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, South Beach. At least you can eat what you want in small portions. Ive been on weight watchers for abour 3 years. At first, i lost 14 pounds...I did well but the only problem is, is that you have to keep track of what you eat. I think that W.W. is the best way to take the pounds off. It works. I started off weighing 180, i reached 154. Take my advice and go for a "fad" diet that is a slow process because the slower u lose your weight, the slower you gain it back if you stop doing the diet

This diet may sound unhealthy, that is b/c it is. It is only supposed to be done for 7 days, I hear it is given to patient undergoing heart surgery to rid them of access fat prior to surgery. Not sure how true that is, but I would not recommended it, you will just want to eat everything in sight once the 7 days is over. If you have a weight issue, which I have had all my life, you need to change your eating habits and make a lifestyle change in order to lose weight and keep it off. A 7 day diet or 3 weeks diet is not going to help you 3 years from now, be conscience of what you what and how much and that is really how simple it is.