Hello there. I run out at one friend of mine. She told me that she came to the shopping because she needs to buy groceries for her new diet program. She is following DAHS diet program, and she didn't forget to mentioned to me that she paid a lot of money to her doctor to discover some tips of this diet program to her. She is rich and she has this ugly behavior. I don't know anything about this diet program, and I want to know for what heart conditions is DASH diet beneficial? I know that it is for heart condition since she has heart problems like forever. 

Hi there. There are a couple thing about DASH diet program, and this diet is beneficial for a lot of different things. And your friend is telling a silly thing since every one of us can have diet program and tips about this diet program, without paying for it. This diet program is helpful for people who are dealing with diabetic and high blood pressure. I also have heard that this diet program is good for those who have chances to have a heart attack. I don’t know anyone who is following this diet program currently to ask him or her more about it. 

Hello there.

There is one thing that I do know about this diet and this is if you are following the DASH diet, you may be able to reduce your blood pressure by a few points in just two weeks. My friend is following this diet program and it is so true. Also, over time, your systolic blood pressure could drop by eight to 14 points, which can make a significant difference in your health risks. Because you already know that the DASH diet is a healthy way of eating, it offers health benefits besides just lowering blood pressure. The DASH diet is also in line with dietary recommendations to prevent osteoporosis, cancer, heart disease, stroke and diabetes.

I agree on that one The Big Z. Actually, I think that this diet program is the best for lowering your blood pressure down. I know that my neighbor had really high blood pressure and that her doctor told her about this diet program. It is also good to prevent some heart diseases that can be caused by high blood pressure as well. It is definitely beneficial because it contains a lot of fruits and vegetables in its menu. We all do know that vegetables and fruits are beneficial in every segment of someone life. Have a nice day! Keep in touch. 

Yes, I totally agree with this one Aurora.

It is well known that ASH is a flexible and balanced eating plan that helps creates a heart-healthy eating style for life. The DASH eating plan requires no special foods that you need to try to find, you can just buy them in the market  and instead provides daily and weekly nutritional goals. This plan recommends you to:

• Eating vegetables, fruits, and whole grains
  • Including fat-free or low-fat dairy products, fish, poultry, beans, nuts, and vegetable oils
  • Limiting foods that are high in saturated fat, such as fatty meats, full-fat dairy products, and tropical oils such as coconut, palm kernel, and palm oils
  • Limiting sugar-sweetened beverages and sweets.

This menu is extremely healthy even when you just look at it.