I didn't know if anyone has any ideas on what could be going on or if anyone has similar symptoms.
My symptoms seem to just be getting worse and worse.
It started about 5 years ago after eating raw brocolli. I use to eat brocolli almost everyday but this time the pain on my left hand side about 1inch under my belly button layed me out for about 2 hours.
Steamed brocolli didn't seem to bother me until a few months later. I had a rice bowl at a restraunt and before we left it hit. My husband was so scared because I had never been in that bad of pain before. All a could do was lay in the fetile position for hours crying. We were ready to go to the hospital when if finally started to ease up.
So I have stayed away from brocolli but then eggs started doing this to me. Then I was making alot of squash and zucinni but again one day it started to do this to me so I have stopped eating that. When I was pregnant last year I loved raw spinach and ate it almost everyday even after having my son. About a month ago that has now started doing this do me.
I am so frustrated because I love vegetables and eating healthy but this is making is so hard to do. I really want to figure out the problem and solve it not just mask the sypmtoms.
I would really love some help and advice on this.
Thank you so much.

HI- I am a nutritional health person and have a small store. I had somewhat the same thing as you have had. I had not chewed up my peanuts very well as my lower plate does'nt fit good, so I half chewed them & landed in the emergency room with pain just like you had.
I could'nt move, my daughter took me to the hospital. They admitted me after every test - cat scan - x-rays and everything they could think of. I was in the hospital on antibiotis for a week etc. After I got home I have had slight reoccurances but no more antibiotics just lots of aloe juice and the aloe pills too. Drink at least a cup of prune juice every day - even more if possible. I take aloe pills several times a day, supposed to heal up problems inside. they are $7.99 for 100 softgels. 25 MG. yOU MUST HAVE A HEALTHFOOD STORE IN YOUR CITY. Please let me hear from you. Juanita P.S Had to get new dental plates and can eat almost anything now. No nuts, seeds etc

Hi. I just finished eating raw brocolli and experienced terrible pain as well. I took a digestive enzyme, drank some water with baking soda. Not sure which one did the trick, but twenty minutes later and I am ready to get around again. Cooking the brocolli changes it so that it isn't so hard to digest. Chewing it thouroughly also helps. I can digest juiced veggies easier than ones I have to chew, especially when it comes to cruciferous veggies.