Hello! My doctor told me that I have the following problem. What I want to know something basic about it. I have to ask something about diet. Is it good to use fruit and vegetable diet? I mean is that efficient for losing weight? You can tell me what s the good solution. Thanks for any opinion or suggestion.

Hi! So you are looking to find some help here. Well I am not the doctor but maybe I can suggest you something. You wish to know something about fruit and vegetable diet. Induct a fruit and vegetable diet simply signifies to eat a minimum of 3-4 portions of fruits and 5-6 portions of vegetables every day. That is minimal demand and also essential factor to your weight loss success.

It is good to have a fruit and vegetable diet. With the right quantity and variety, you'll be able to provide your body the phytonutrients you need for better health and better weight.

You need to eat 7 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. It's best to have a colorful variety.

You may want to visit these links for more info:

You should eat enough to supply yourself with enough calories to sustain your daily activities.

To lose weight, you need to consume 500 calories less than your resting metabolic rate.
But you must consume at least 1,200 calories to give you energy for basic body functions and daily routines.
This does not mean that you should ony eat 1,200 calories per day.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed