Hi, i have recently, well around two months ago started eating 'healthier' and i was wondering whether it is actually healthier and whether im eating enough, i am 18 and a student. I used to eat processed chicken with chips (fries) about 4-5 times a week, along with battered fish and fast food, now on a general day, i wake up do some crunches or sit ups, then have whole grain cereal for breakfast, with half a pint of fresh orange juice, then dinner usually consists of an apple and a bannana, then for tea i usually have baked beans on toast around 2 times a week, spaghetti bolognase, chicken soup or meat pie, i usually have a take-away around once a week.

Any comments would be really appreciated ! Thank You!

Whole grain cereal and a half pint of fresh orange juice is a good breakfast in my opinion.

As well as lunch though, you should have an afternoon snack before dinner...such as a museli bar of some sort. This will help keep your metabolism up and concentration stable. Your lunch should contain some form of protien such as chicken, tuna or tofu as protien keeps you fuller for longer periods of time and releases even amounts of evergy rather than all at once like it would on a "sugar high".

For tea I recommened that you have some more green vegetables such as brocolli, cabage, spinach and green beans. They contain iron which is essential again, for concentration, but also for healthy red blood cells. Each night you should eat as many green vegetables as you can fit into the palm of your hand.

As far as take-aways once a week...if I were you i'd make it every two weeks. Instead of battered fish, try flowered fish. It's a lot healthier and actually tastes really good.

As far as take-aways once a week...if I were you i'd make it every two weeks. Instead of battered fish, try flowered fish. It's a lot healthier and actually tastes really good. I am vegan so I don't eat fish...but when I used to eat it i liked it flowered.

Good luck with your new eating habbits!

Your meals are much better than they used to be. I would eat more protein and more fruit and veggies. Keep it up! :-D