Hi, I am about 5'7'' and weigh 160. I would like to loose weight and tighten up my stomach but I will be starting school soon and idk what to do.

Hi Nicole,
Just want to ask a few questions firs. Do you have any physical activities? Like some kind of sport, or ride a bicycle, or run. Something like that.
Second, how about your diet? Do you eat healthy? Do you like vegetables?
The best way to lose weight is to do some exercises. You don't have to do this every day, maybe 3 to 4 days a week. Start with something simple. They have a section here called Video, and they have a lot of exercises. Maybe you can look in to some of them.

I am in band. Marching band. I just recently fixed my bike so I will be riding it to school a lot hopefully. I have been cutting back on soda. And i love vegetables. Except a select few.

Well I like to ride bicycle too. I ride it at least 5 days a week. I don't ride it too my from 5 to 7 miles a day. And it has been very helpful to me. It is good that you decided to go to school on your bike.
Have you tried playing some sport?

hey

if you have the facility of a swimming pool near to your home then please go for swimming for about an hour a day, i hope it will give you good results as i had :-)

best of luck

Well David here has a point. Swimming is very good activity. And fun too. :-)
One hour of good swimming will make your muscles stronger and your body tinner.