If you have the bloating problem like so many now (ME), this info will help you. Eat No processed foods... no gluten, take lactaid because you are probably intolerant of Milk. Tree nuts bloat me potatoes bloat me, gluten bloats me, corn bloats me. Veggies and meat and fish and fruit are what you need to eat to survive. I have been dealing with this for years and through the process of elimination i have lost the weight and the bloating is rare if I stick to my food plan. It is a way of life to take these foods out of your diet. The diet. Must be followed all the time. The doctors will take your money and say "you are fine" and tell you to eat the wrong foods. not easy, but worth it. Process of elimination. If you don't make the food from scratch, don't eat the food.!!  you will be sorry. 

You probably had/have something called Leaky Gut Syndrome? If I were you I would google it. A diet without carbohydrates and sugars-basically meat and vegetables, will heal this over time. I would recommend a good probiotic for your regiment as well, and incorporate some apple cider vinegar into your diet! :) blessings and stay well :)