Hi

I been trying to find something on my problem, every time I eat cereal and milk I have major stomach cramps gas and have to go to the bathroom bad. Now I eat a lot of cheese (Pizza) and dairy so I am not Lactose intolerant. I never drink milk nor eat that much cereal. But I am constipated a lot so I thought I would eat more Fiber. So I switched to 2% milk and Fiber 1 cereal and I have the same problem.

Please Help!!!

Bruce

Did you try to isolate the problem? Drink milk alone and see reaction. On another day eat cereal alone and see reaction. This way you may be able to isolate which of these two actually causes this problem.

Thanks

I was told that it is the Cereal!! I don't have fiber in my diet so the fiber 1 with 11 grams of fiber is a shock to my system. I was told to eat a lower dose of cereal with fiber and work my way up to the 11 grams

Bruce

Did you ever consult a dr. I have the same problem. I eat a lot of yogurt and ice cream and I am fine. I am thinking maybe gluten, but its only cereal. Life if the worst! Its my favorite but makes me so sick. I also get constipated a lot, so sometimes I eat the cereal on purpose, but the pain is horrible, so i have to make sure im home the entire day....
Thanks

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use