Hi. I am really worried about my memory. I keep forgetting things. Which worries me the most is that I keep forgetting very important things. I am 29 years old and otherwise I`m at perfect health. Are there some tests that could show what is wrong with my memory?

Hi. My brother suffers from a memory loss. He had a head trauma last year and nothing is like it used to be. He keeps forgetting my name and sometimes he can`t find our house. I have to go with him everywhere he goes. He is only 17 years old. It is not unusual for old people to suffer from memory loss, but he is really too young. Family support is rally important. There are some diagnostic tests that may be performed to show if you are suffering from memory loss. These tests include cerebral angiography, CT scan, or MRI of the head, EEG, blood and psychometric tests and lumbar puncture.