Hi, I am using a wrinkle cream but I am not really satisfied with it’s results. Are these too expensive creams really so good to be worth the money?

Hi, I am using Vichy cream and it is very good, I can recommend it to you. But, perhaps you can take tester at first of this or any other too expensive cream to check if it suits your skin type. You will see no results by applying tester. Most of creams available at the market claim to reduce wrinkles and prevent or reverse damage caused by aging and sun exposure. Retinol is a vitamin A derivative and is the antioxidant. It is working deep below the skin's surface to smooth wrinkles. I used to buy RoC Retinol Actif Pur Anti-Wrinkle Treatment, which I find to be very good.

Hello there berthelsen,

Unfortunately most of these expensive creams are very good and comparing to the cheaper ones they do much more for your skin. At first my mother was using cheaper brand and she was happy with it but after some time the cream didn’t have any effect at all. So, she went to see the dermatologist to see which skin type she is and what would be the best choice in her case.

Doctor told her either to use Vichy (he also mentioned that she should buy this cream in the pharmacy) or Clinique. Since Clinique was more expensive she has decided to try with Vichy. And she has noticed the difference in a few days. So I believe that the more expensive creams are doing more for our skin.