HI, I am feeling so old when I look at the mirror and find new wrinkles on my forehead every day.
I tried some lotions and creams, but it is not really making them disappear rather preventing new to appear. What is the most efficient solution for forehead wrinkles?

Hi, as you probably know most wrinkles are because of collagen and elastin break down, as a person grows older. Skin loses it’s elasticity, it becomes drier and needs much more extra care. the most effective way is esthetic surgery but it is also the most expensive. Anyway, if you feel really bad about getting old and want to look younger it’s worth searching for a good esthetic surgen and making corrections. Other options are collagen, elastin and botox injections which will make you skin look younger and wrinkles will be gone , at least until new wrinkles are formed.

A wrinkle, also known as a rhytide, is a fold, ridge or crease in the skin. Skin wrinkles typically appear as a result of aging processes such as glycation, habitual sleeping positions, loss of body mass, or temporarily, as the result of prolonged immersion in water. Age wrinkling in the skin is promoted by habitual facial expressions, aging, sun damage, smoking, poor hydration, and various other factors. Forehead wrinkle are that which appear at forehead.