Many elderly women say that their secret for young looking skin is preparation H, as a nightly skin cream. It makes sense: it's supposed to shrink tissues, so it would shrink wrinkles, so I tried it, and yes, very quickly I noticed that my lines and wrinkles were diminishing. Anyway, that stuff stinks, chemically and fishy smelling, but I won’t stop using it.

Preparation H is not removing your wrinkles. It is only tightening the skin temporarily. That would be ok, if it was just used once in a while because of a special occasion, but what you’re doing to your skin is making it work harder by tightening it up and then loosening it back. Your skin loses elasticity as you age and what moisturizers do is temporarily puff out the skin making it appear less lined. I suggest you go to dermatologist. Ask about renova, this will actually help them go away, rather than puff them out.

People that say Preparation H is not good, buy retinol a are the people that have a business selling their product. Watch those people. They dont want you to use it.