So, after having used Xtendlife's supplements for women, I decided to try out the Xtend-Life Day Cream with Natural Whitening as well. I have been using it for 1 month now. I chose it because I had some sun spots and wanted to fade them while keeping my skin moisturizer as well. Though my sun spots are not yet gone completely I have noticed definite fading. I am using the tube every single day and am hoping for more improvement in the future. As a moisturizer, Xtend-Life Day Cream with Natural Whitening is absolutely satisfatory. I am now thinking about ordering their night cream as well. 

Anyone else using this?

I've heard about Xtendlife creams here and there, and I'm wondering... because they seem to be quite popular. Are Xtendlife creams somehow magical for the skin, doing things other normal creams can't do for you, like offering a drastic anti age effect? Or is it a lot of buzz with no substance? If you could tell me why you chose Xtendlife and what research you did beforehand that made you choose it, that would really help. I have dry skin, no pigment problems, and some wrinkles I'd like to reduce if possible. Thanks.

From xtendlife I have used both the day and night creams. I was happy with them and should order some more soon. Of course my skin did not go back to when I was 20 but I did have increased radiance and freshness, and less wrinkles then before. My crows' feet and nasolabial fold lines were especially improved since using xtendlife. The moisturizers are very rich and creamy, which takes some getting used to it if you previously used cheaper creams, but they make your skin feel nice. I am now thinking to buy some of their vitamins also.

I looked up some info about this company and I gotta say I really like the idea behind it... all natural ingredients and nothing that couldn't be eaten in general. I really like Dr Organic myself and am definitely gonna continue using their stuff, 'cause well I do like to be able to buy stuff in a shop rather than off the internet if you know what I mean. Stupid random question but does anyone know just WHY when I hear the word Xtendlife I get a "tel sell" kinda feel? Were their products ever on tel sell or perhaps Dr Oz or some other weird place that makes me generally distrust the name?

Celebrity
They seem legitimate to me. The company Xtend-Life was founded in 2000 by Warren and Lance Matthews, a father and son pair. Their business idea seems to have been to look for the best raw ingredients they can find. They are committed to using natural products. Most people talk about the supplements much more than the skincare range, and the supplements is really what they are known for. The company just ships their products from New Zealand where they are based, as far as I understand. Perhaps that is where you're getting strange vibes from?

Rosie

Celebrity
The whitening day cream being discussed here has a rating of 3.2 out of 5 on makeupalley, which is generally a great place to look for reviews, by the way. The actual reviews are mixed. Several people mention, interestingly enough, that the product contains synthetic chemicals. Many dislike the packaging, even those who say the product works well for their skin overall. In terms of price, it is definitely on the high end. I guess, if I HAD to provide an opinion, I would say that this is just another skincare product, that may or may not work for your skin. There are other natural products which I can source locally and about which I am sure they are natural, and I personally prefer that to waiting for a shipment from New Zealand.

Rosie