HI, I like to smile very much, but i noticed that I have wrinkles when I smile around mouth and eyes. Now, I am trying to avoid smiling in order to prevent formation of wrinkles. How can I prevent this?

HI, when I was about 42 I realized that I have small wrinkles around eyes and mouth when I smile. Since then I am using non-permanent gel fillers like containing Hyaluronic acid-HA, or they are also called hyaluronic fillers. HA is a natural polysaccharide that exists, normally present in all organisms. The gel has ability to integrate with the adjacent tissues, enabling oxygen and nutrients to be absorbed in the skin. If HA molecules are cross linked, it provides product to be long lasting - but not permanent. Depending on your age, skin type and muscle activity as well as the injection technique, the treatment has to be repeated a few times.