Okay, here's the spiel:

I started out on YAZ this past April, and it was my first bcp prescription ever. The first 4 or 5 months were bad because my menstrual cycle was all over the place (my much longer periods were too close together and whatnot). Then while I was on my honeymoon in late June, I started having painful sex (we had had sex before, and it was not painful). What was especially bizarre about this pain is that it was only really bad when my husband first made entry into my vagina, after a little while it would just go away. Well, sometime later I went to the gyno and she started me on Yasmin (although I'm taking the general prescription of it, Ocella), and she told me to start using generous amounts of lube. I'm nearing the end of the first packet and the pain hasn't gone away, despite the use of lube. In fact, sometimes the pain is so intense that my husband can't get in. How long should I stay on the Yasmin just to give it a chance? I have discovered that if I take a finger or two and massage the vaginal entry way, it hurts at first, but after awhile the pain recedes somewhat. My mom started me on some b complex vitamins and vitamin c. Will that help? Also sometimes when I urinate, it irritates the vaginal opening a little bit, is that just because it's suddenly so sensitive?

I'm so incredibly emotionally, sexually, and physically aggravated! :'(

Thanks in advance!

I have heard nothing but bad things about both Yaz and yasmin. I think it might be a good idea for you to try a different birth control regimen instead. Have you investigated any other options?