Im on the birth control pill yasminelle and for the last few months my withdrawel bleed has been very light and starting later and later each month. This month I did not get my period (I took all the pills correctly and also have been using condoms - none split etc) I also took 4 pregnancy tests which are negative. Just wondering has this happened to anyone else while taking yasminelle?

Hi there, I have been using Yazminelle for about 7 or 8 months, and this is my second month with no period AT ALL!! I use to get my period before, although it was very light and bearly there I still use to get something, but now, nothing.

I just did a second pregnancy test, and again it was negative. I am thinking on going to ask to my ginecologist why is this happening. Anyway hopefully you are well

Hi after using yasminelle for 6 or maybe more months my period almost stoped. I have very few brown liquids for maximum 2 days.

I'm on yasminelle and this is due to be my second period and it's 3 days in and nothing has came, should I be worried

I have the same!! No period for 4 months, then some liquid little then no period for 2 monhs again.... pregnancy tests negative... maybe it is because i lost some weight due to stress...