Help! I had my third child about four months ago at the age of 38. I've been experiencing heavy yellow vaginal discharge with bloating, cramping, and some light bleeding for a couple of months now. I've also had only one normal period. I've been to several doctors and tested negative for STD's and infections. Also had an ultrasound that showed no problems. I'm getting very discouraged. Does anyone have any answers? :-(

I have been having the same problems. I have tested negative also and can not determine the problem. If you find out let me know!!

:$ hi everyone...i wonder if anyone can help over the last month ive developed whitish smelly discharge..the smell is very unpleasent and i can smell it even when im doin my normal daily rountines..what isit???
ive lost my baby twice but imnot sure if thats to do with it.my stomach also is always bloated before and after my period and during..i no its normal to have a bloated stomach before you come on but ive constantly got one.and its asif im pregnant.i always have unprotected sex (with the same person ofcourse) but im always on for about 3-4 days every month i havent missed a period...am i pregnant?
someone please help me as its puttin me down now and i havent gt no time for the doctor im always workin,and i hate the places asit is!
any help or advice would be much appreciated.
thank you 8-|

:cry: It kind of sounds like you may have a sexually transmitted infection based on the symptoms you're having but if I were you I'd definity see a doctor right away and have them perform some test and cultures to get to the root cause of your problem because if you do have an STI the longer it goes untreated can cause serious problems in the future even infertility!!!

I would get checked for cervical cancer if I were you girls. If you feel tired, or you bleed after sex, you could have dysplasia. this means your cells in your cervix are changing and can be pre-cancerous. I would get checked for that.

well i was close to having cervial cancer and also had those symptoms but they were mostly bacterial infections you do need to see a doctor for them to prescribe you a medications. There are pharmacy test that they sell to tell you wether you have an infection or more serious problem maybe you should try that. Trying to help sry if it didnt help much

ive also had this same problem for over 5 years now.. and ive been to 5 diffrent gynocologist for this stupid heavy yellow discharge.. and all test come out negative no stds no bacteria or yeast. the last gyno i went to told me that some women just produce more discharge than others and there isnt much we can do about it .. that is just how our body works.. THIS SUCKS!!!! I hate it .... wish there was something i can do about it..