November 23, 2008 (Saturday)
After sexual intercourse with my boyfriend and only when he ejaculates inside I have semen-like fluid dripping from my vagina that has a rotten-like smell, wouldn't necessarily call it fishy; this last for about 2-3 days. To remedy the smell I use NORFORMS (They’re used for vaginal odors, one is placed inside the vagina where it melts; I use a panty liner) after that I'm good-to-go-until I have sex again.

Well this time it’s different. He and I had sex for a few days in a row, each time I used the NOROFORMS, b/c the smell came too. To add to that I had been shaving against the grain of my vaginal area and had really rough sex with a lot of friction. The final day it hurt when he first inserted himself inside me and during sex-not too painful, but like nothing I had experienced before. Then came the pimple-like razor burns (flesh-toned, a little pink too) on the outside of my vagina and an increase in vaginal discharge. I normally have a lot anyways, but now I can stick my finger in there and get fingernail full of milky fluid, thicker than normal but not as thick as lotion. This fluid really doesn't have a smell, but the other night it was really strong in my underwear to the point where my boyfriend could smell it. I washed up afterward and put a tampon in-smell gone.

This morning I pulled out the tampon-smelled it (nasty, I know) but there wasn't a smell. The tampon itself was sticky with that same milky fluid. I looked online to find that these symptoms are similar or actually spot-on with bacterial vaginosis (BV) along with some incurable and curable STDs. My boyfriend on the other hand has tons of pimple-like spots above his penis where he shaves. None of the “spots” have puss but it looks like they could. The spots itch like crazy he says and have been there for about 3-4 days and probably haven’t healed because he shaved again, as did I. We haven’t had sex since(3-4 days ago), yet his spots are still there and I’ve been feeling the need to take a shower to avoid smelling bad.

In my case could I have trichomoniasis or BV? But this would not explain his signs or symptoms, in addition to everything else he has been sick, runny nose and last night he had the shivers but felt very warm.

Please give me answers. I plan on getting checked ASAP but it would be nice to know what to expect before I see a doctor who will be the bearer of bad news in person (2-3 weeks later).
Things started happening since Nov. 20-21 (Thursday)-I think.

OKAy FiRST OFF HUNN. . i THiNK yOU SHOULD GO GET THE TWO OF yOU CHECKED BECAUSE iT SOUNDS LiKE HiS NASTy ASS GAVE yOU SOMETHiNG. . ( i JUST HOPE iTS SOMETHiNG CURABLE) BUT USE A MiLD SOAP TO CLEANSE yOUR VAGiNA. . THAN PUT ON POWDER iT HELPS BLOCK THE ODOR. .

I'm 19 and me and my boyfriend of 2 years of course have sex. My period is.very irregualr. But this month I missed the monthly period but I still had the cramps and backaches like I always do. When we have sex,he always pulled out, but we usually use condoms. I took a pregnancy test after my missed period, and it.came out negative. Could I still be pregnant?

HI! i have exactly the same problem now!!!
did u find out what it was?

Hey i wudn use any type of soaps on vaginal area it wud jus make it alot worse seems to me tht u get thrush alot i get the sme to n smell afta sex its not cuz of anythn it jus comes n goes ntn to worry bout but tampons can b the cause n so can perfume fragrances read up on thrush n yeast infection tht u got check it out hope it helps

The exact same thing is happening to me no pumps tho , i am sexual active , if u saw some one like a doctor , plz tell me and plz tell me if I should be worried and see a doctor my self , but I'm not old enough and don't want to tell a parent , help , thank u

What happened with this?

Those bumps don't seem healthy I would get checked out... He probably gave you something.

Sounds like herpes.

Uhm no, it sounds like a yeast infection. (Both male and female can have it.) Get it checked out. Just make sure you both get treated at the same time, otherwise you'll get it again. It'll just be passed back.

Sounds like his symptoms sound like herpies.