Recently, about two weeks after my periods (this has happened consecutively about 3 times) I get this light, almost neon green/blue discharge... I don't itch, it doesn't smell, and I'm virgin so I didn't catch something.

Nothing seems to be wrong so I don't want to got to the doctor, it seems pretty harmless/benevolent. It's mostly annoying because I have to wear a panty liner almost daily...

Still, I'd like to know if anyone has some advice or experience? I've read some related articles, but they don't seem to be the same thing i.e. usually itchy/smelly and that's not happening here...

Has ANYONE had a similar experience???

Wow, its so awesome to see how many wonderful helpful people there are on this site willing to read my inquiry but not reply... %-)

Come on, you guys replied to similar issues, is mine too difficult?

Be rude and tell me to just get my ass to a doctor or SOMETHING... >;) Its already gone away, but its happened at least twice so I'd like ANY FEEDBACK I can get. ANYTHING, just please stop ignoring my post!

That's really strange. I'm sorry you got frustrated waiting for a reply, but my guess is that part of the reason you didn't get any so far is that what you're experiencing is unusual and people only reply when they have something helpful to say. 

Green vaginal discharge or blue vaginal discharge is usually associated with an infection, but you said you are a virgin so it's obviously not an STD then. Mmm... bacterial vaginosis maybe? That is not technically an STD, though it's linked to sexual activity, so you can have that while still being a virgin. 

As for "get your ass to a doctor or something"... yes, you should. You probably need some antibiotics, but even if not, you really want to know what is going on. 

BUMP

Wow this site is BS. Correct me if I'm wrong.

For anyone coming here looking for help or updates:

After doing more research ELSEWHERE, it seems that this may be caused by excessive amounts of B vitamins. After a quick glance at my health foods, it shows that I have LOTS of B in pretty much everything.

HOWEVER, after abstaining from eating any of that for like 2-3 weeks, it didn't change. Again, its gone NOW, but I'm still eating too much B sooo... :?

Its a shame nobody replied to the topic. Though i wouldn't have been able to answer what it could have been anyway.

It is good however that you did research into the topic and found the answer. Also good that you posted on here about it, incase there is anyone else that has a similar problem.

YEAH. HAD THE SAME PROBLEM>>>>>>>>UP UNTIL NOW. I TRIED TO RESEARCH. CANT FIND WAT IM LOOKING FOR. TNX FOR DA INFO.

I dont know if this will be helpful but I've had so many problems with my vag its not even funny! It all started with an STD called "Trich," my bf and i both took the meds to get rid of it at the same time but it seams as though it hasnt cleared up all the way. Im getting yellow/green discharge but it doesnt smell. I really hope it isnt Trich again, I dont see how it could possibly be that again if we were both treated for it.

I used to itch alot down there and then after the itching stopped, I got yellowish green discharge, but I'm a virgin too, so I don't know what it could be.

I have exactly the same problem... Im still a virgin and i do have the neon green discharge and until now i still have it.. It's really weird and im shy to go to the docs, Im frightened maybe there's something wrong with me and i dont wanna hear it... i hope someone will give us answers and good explanation on this..

I just read about this because ive been trying to research but i cant find any...

please help us, so we would know... Thanks!

i have the exact same situation--no itching, no odor, seems correlated with my periods, i'm a virgin, etc. I read this article on that said it's linked to stress and anger and is produced by the galbladder or liver. i don't know how legit of a source that it is, but it's the only remotely helpful thing i've found so far...

I've got the same thing, I've been to the doctor, had tests which came out clean, she didn't seem concerned, she just reckons its just candida which I've had before. It comes regularly after my period and doesn't smell, doesnt itch, not frothy but lumpy and thick. I've had candida from time to time but never this consistency and colour, and haven't seen any explanations for the particular symptoms.

I'll research and quiz my doc on the gallbladder/liver theory of anger and stress. Well I'm angry and stressed so it might be..
Interesting about the vitamin B thing, I'll try it out and see if it goes away, but I'm going to have another test as well as a cervical swab test. My main concern is the colour change of the discharge and the frequency. If it's bacterial I don't want it getting into my uterus of fallopian tubes, etc. Will post results.

I have the same exact thing as you guys, its only been recent, maybe a week or less and I've never had it before. It might be stress because a lot of personal/home issues are going on, I'm hoping stress is the only reason.

i have the same thing and im only 11 idk whats going on :-(