My wife always seems to find something new to annoy me. The latest “invention” is yoga. I tried to ignore it but not only she persisted in doing it but she is now trying to drag me into it. At first I laughed at her. Although I am not into this nirvana-transcendental-karma mumbo jumbo I started to think that there may be something in it after all. Finally I decided to give it a try (don’t think that women always have things their way in the end?). Since I like to run and do it on a regular basis what do you think about running and yoga?

Yes, you are absolutely right. Women always find the way to make us do whatever is that they want. Resisting is futile. As for the yoga and running, there is nothing to worry about. On the contrary yoga can complement your running sessions and help you achieve not only physical but also mental balance. So although you tried to resist (as we all do) you gave in at the end. But this time you are the winner since you will get another perspective and different form of exercise in the process. You will be OK.