I have 15 kilos to lose. I know this is a lot, and that I probably need a while to achieve this weight loss. I mean, I took about 5 years slowly gaining all that weight I figure losing it will not happen overnight either. I am hoping that it will take less time than the time it took me to lose the weight, though. Can you give me any advice?

Hi, my number one advice to anyone trying to lose that much weight is always to join weight watchers! I was a part of weight watchers fours years back, and I am pretty certain that, without weight watchers, I would never have lost the 5 stone that I lost. I am very grateful to weight watchers for that!

Oh, thank you for answering! I am quite interested in having a support group around me, but I heard that they do public weigh-ins at Weight watchers, and that thought does not appeal to me... not at all! How did you cope with those? It seems humiliating to me! But perhaps it is just a little motivation for others?

Nutritional and Weight Loss Plan Guidelines
1. Commit to consuming 4 - 6 small meals and snacks everyday.

2. To succeed, you must plan ahead by packing your foods the night before. Thus, you should always have fresh and low-fat foods around.

3. Keep it simple. Don't get too caught up on the specifics or your diet. Start by simply just counting calories.

4. Eat your foods slower.

5. Make healthier food selections like fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals, and beans, low-fat or nonfat dairy products, low fat meats, fish and skinless poultry.

6. Avoid foods that are high in fat and calories.

7. Avoid foods that are high in sugars such as pastries, candy bars, pies and candy.

8. Use a variety of fruits and vegetables in your nutrition plan. Start by trying to eat 5 total vegetable and fruit servings every single day.