I saw that there are many two and three day diets that have gained popularity now, and that makes me think that I have a good chance of losing half a stone quite fast. My aim is to shed my weight in 2 weeks, fast. Do you think that this is a realistic goal and which diet do you think would be the best for fast weight loss, in 2 weeks?

Well, there is the South Beach Diet. I have heard that that is really wonderful if you want to lose weight fast. A friend of mine who had struggled with excess weight since she was a teenager got a really trimmed and great looking body now, which all started with the South Beach Diet. If you want it to last, you will need to make permanent lifestyle changes, but I am sure you know that.

I think first of all you need to know about the body structure and weight goal. Then you decide a proper diet which help in achieving desire goal. I lose my weight by doing exercise and cardio with this i apply a proper diet plan. Both increase the ratio of fat burning and reduce my body weight at a perfect level. 

For further detail:  http://dextertenisonfitness.com/why-you-need-a-bartlett-personal-trainer/