Hi, i really need some advice on how to hndle a situation with my 14 year old brother.

About a week or so ago i was in his room looking to borrow his headphones and i noticed a pile of clothes on the floor where he had just dumped them but what shocked me was that there was a pair of womens panties i guess he had been wearing them under his jeans.

I now i should'nt have but i had a look through his drawers and hidden at the back were more panties plus two of my old bras that i had thrown out a while ago some make up and a denim skirt.

Now i dont really mind if he likes to wear these things although i hope he has'nt been taking my stuff but i dont know what i should do.

We are pretty close  and have been through a lot together and to be honest i am a little upset that he hasnt felt he could come to me with this. I am scared that i might have made him this way as when we were youger i would always persuade him to play with me and that would often involve dressing up. Last new years eve my friend and i dressed him for a fancy dress party as a girl and i wonder if that has caused this.

I dont know what to do i dont like it being a secret and i dont really mind, do you think i should tell my mum or tell him that i know and it is ok and if so how do i bring it up?       

You'll have to say to your mother

No - I don't think you should tell your mom.  If your relationship is close enough with him...talk to him about it.  Maybe he isn't cross dressing - maybe he is using them for masturbation!  Either way - I think you should support him as long as it's not hurting other areas of his life.  I would say that in either case he is being a normal 14 year old - they are curious...  Talk to him...reassure him...

I pretty well agree with taz. If you're close like you say you'll find a way to talk to him. You didn't make him that way. It's possibile he's gay and I don't think it would be a good idea to force him out to her mom. Maybe you can feel that subject out with him. You do need to talk to him about taking your things.