I have been with my man for 8 years and when we first got together sex was good all the time until i got pregnant is when we stopped having sex the whole 9 months we had sex 2 times and we had are daughter we was very distent and then when she was 3 months we had split for 6 months when we got back together sex was good we wld hav it anywhere and anyway  we could and then we moved in r place 5 years ago and i can count on 2 hands how many times and 2 years ago i found out that he contacted an ex girlfriend and was talking to her and showing her what i was craveing from him and the a month ago he was talking to a girl he worked with and i notice that when we was out of state vistiting his family he showed me alot of affection and then when we came home i found out that he has been watching porn and jacking off he wld rather choose to do that then be with me or show me he cares and he has been doing that for awhile now he hides his cell phone and says hes checking fb but i belive hes talking to a girl on there but when i bring it up he always tells me what i should of did or could be doing i dont get it what do u allthink 

I have the same promblem with mine but mine is not cheating. the same way a women needs her space and free time a man does. Try something different with the sex. Sit down and watch a porn with him or watch one by yourself to see if u can come up with new postions or a new way to increase each others sex drive. It probably isnt u thats turning him away it can be him. he can feel that u are not into him like u were when u guys first got together and thats from prior experiance on my behalf. use toys lubrication something to make it fun. try role playing if that doesnt work then go ahead and take matters in your hands to find out if he is cheating

Thanks I hav went to the sex shops and bought DVDs and little couple bags they hav there and when I bring them home he jus tells me I waisted my money and that u shouldn't bring it in the room with us and he's not in too the toys I hav tryed to bring that in the room he says we don't need them I jus don't get it anymore before going to his familys house a week ago we hadent had sex in 2 years and not bec I haven't tryed its bec he has not wanted it from me he told me that men look at other women and wounder andthat there is always going to be a girl that will grab his attention but he says he won't act on it he will jus look

I dont even know what else to really say do u go down? i know it isnt my biss but men love that. my perspective on that going down thang i thank its nasty. But what does gut instink say?

Yes I hav anddid when we was out visiting his family and he let me go down on him and then while I was he said that was enough I think it was bec it was his familys place and not know who or when anyone cld walk in but like I told him that's what makes things exciteing and being in the moment

that happened to me with an ex.  He was cheating on me with my friend for almost all 4 years of our relationship.

Maybe he's emotionally hurt by something??? Ask him