Im a sixteen year old boy who was raped by an older woman. i just want to know there is at least one other person who feels the way I do.

Sam

please go tell an adult or a parent or something if you havent already. this is serious.

Well Sam, we aren't sure of how you feel. I am guessing that you are very upset and confused, right?
You must go to the proper authorities. This women violated you and committed a crime, she must be punished, period.
Are you able to share the circumstances surrounding the rape? If you can't, it's okay.
Go to someone that you have complete trust in. Take them with you for support when you go to the police.
This is not your fault, you really need to know that. I don't know how this was provoked, but it's not okay.

Celebrity
You need to talk to some please get help.
I dont no how your feeling an i cant begin to understand, but one thing i do now this will affect you for a very long time unless you get the right help now.
We are all here to listen to you.
Wish i could help you more. Thinking of you

I wasn't looking for advice or consolidation I've sought both before. I just wanted to know there was somebody else. Thank you for sharing your concerns.

Sam

Again i will say that we don't know how you feel. No one is able to share an experience with you. Are you sad, happy, scared, disgusted, embarrassed, humiliated etc....
You never expressed yourself.
There may be several people who can relate here, but in what level?

Hey, I'm 17 and I've been raped too.
I know what you're going through, Sam. You need to talk to someone so they can help you.
And, believe me, things will get better.

U all wish u were raped by woman

Do you feel lonely, like you will never be able to have a serious relationship because of what happened?

Hi sam!! I'm 16 and my name is also sam :P I'm a girl, I hope its not weird that I'm giving u advice (: I'm sorry about what happened to you. It was probably hard and really upseting for you. I think you should tell your parents or a best friend about it. It will help. It will help clear all your emotions. Just try it (: if it doesn't work then I'll help u out a bit more :D