In anything? Perhaps church/God/religion? Perhaps another hooman being? Perhaps your job? (maybe that would be more idealism?)

Anyhow, did your faith return? If it did, was it stronger? If you didn't do you still feel the loss keenly? How do you adapt?

Just curious, really...

I think it is most important to never lose faith in yourself.

The other things can come and go, but as long as you believe in you, then you should be able to make things work out.

I don't have faith as far as the whole religion thing. I lost my faith in other people a long time ago. There's a few people I know well that I put faith in. And I have a lot of faith in myself. Maybe too much :bowdown:

Ditto.

Still searching....

long time ago, still trying to regain it...................

Without long story details, yes I lost every ounce of faith I had in myself at one point in my life. Whatever I did to correct a situation, the worse it got and it got horribly bad. And it was during those days I rebuilt a mountain of faith by putting it all in the Lord.

I never really thought about it before...No. Never. God works in mysterious ways...

yes, i have... still in the middle of it

nearly lost it once, and thanks to the help of a very honest minister, I was able to regain it.

this word on faith: the simpler, the better!

not to turn this thread into that religion thread we had a few months ago, but for me, it is very simple: God loves me. God proved it. Nothing I do will change it. And so I accept it. anything else becomes semantics, and the works of humans. God doesn't need our help.

:1:
Though you can never have too much faith in yourself. If others are threatened by that, that's their problem, not yours.

Never lost faith in God.

Have lost faith in some people though.

In God no way.
In people, generally no, but some people I just lose all hope for.

i seriously don't think i have ever lost faith in God. i have lost faith in many people, people in general i guess. Where have all the cowboys gone????

i have totally lost faith in organized religion but i'm regaining that midlife..

Never had faith in God, getting there little by little. Used to have faith in others, now not so much, as that's burned me a bunch of times. I have complete faith in Mr. Go, and I've never even questioned it.

In people, yes. I never really had faith in "organized" religion.