I am a 13 year old girl who weighs around 128 lbs. I am about 5 ft 4in and i have been fat about my whole life. Swimming works best for me and I thought about riding my bike to the pool with some friends like 4-5 days a week. There is A LOT of foods I don't like so its hard sometimes to eat right ( I know its hard for everyone but I'm just tiered of being fat!) My friends always tell me that I'm not fat and I'm glad they are nice and stuff but I know what I weigh. Apperantly I'm supposed to weigh 112 lbs or something and I need to lose it this summer before August 27 which is when school starts I don't really have any money to spend on weight watchers and stuff like that. So anything in my area that can help ME would be awesome.
Thanks

you are fine im 12 and i weigh 110 pounds so if your a year older than me then you are fine i feel like im over weight all the time i have cystic fibrosis as well and trust me just be confident in who you are and your friend are right,you are not fat

Oh i know exactly how you feel i was bullied all my life for being obese/overweight i hated it. it was horrible and made me very upset. but ignore the people if you ever want to ask me questions or tell me something go ahead i think you can send messages on here if not somehow i will give you my email. :) but basically eat no more than 1000 calories if you can 800. Try not eat eat lots of fried foods, deep fried foods, oily foods, limit takeaways to 1 a week. have your food on a smaller plate don't fill it up after you have ate what is on your plate wait 15 minutes and if you are still hungry have an apple dont eat bananas i dont find them filling lol. Do about 1 hour exercise a day whether its dancing which is fun going on the wii fit if you have one, going down to the gym,swimming,walking 3 miles, if you want to know anymore just comment or do what i said at the beggining :) don't let no-one put you down because remember they are horrible,nasty people you do not want to be friends with and all they worry about is getting a cute boyfriend and wearing make-up and expensive pretty,flirty clothes. 

Hmm these are really good tips for health buddy.