:( HI I am 13 and 5'6 and weight 206 am I overweight is there a diet I could go on to lose 10 lbs to start school.

Diet Tip 1: Never eat standing up.
Mom was right. Sit down and eat your food! Never eat standing up. One of the easiest ways to sabotage your diet is to 'eat without thinking'. Fix yourself a plate. Sit down and eat properly. You'll be less likely to just pop food into your mouth without paying attention.

Diet Tip 2: Fluids
Drinking plain water is always top choice on a diet. You can also drink flavored water instead of soda. Soda is nothing but empty calories. No nutrients, lots of sugar. Instead, grab a bottle of water flavored with a spritz of fruit.

Diet Tip 3: Skip High Fat Foods and Snacks
Skip the fatty snacks fried in hydrogenated oil like potato chips and french fries. These kind of snacks contribute fat and calories and not much else. Foods like this are a no no on a diet.

Diet Tip 4: Yes, You Need Exercise
Can't afford a gym membership? Make an agreement with friends or family to exercise together. Make a date at least three times a week to play volleyball, take a walk or spend half an hour doing something active.

tq
lemon

**edited by moderator**web addresses not allowed**