I feel so tired from this world and nothing can make me happy. At times I don't even want to get out of the bed. I am only 14 and I feel like I have no desire to go on. Can someone tell me what is wrong with me? My best friend tells me that I am depressed.

I can not tell you if you are depressed or not, you are very young. However, if you think or feel like something is really wrong with you, I suggest you to talk to your mother. What ever problem you have I am sure that she will be there for you. You are too young to be felling like that. You have a whole life ahead of you. I will give you some basic information about depression. It is not just a state of mind, depression is related to physical changes in the brain. Most people with depression never seek help. However, majority of them will respond to treatment. Genetic plays a big part when it comes to depression. Ask your parents if there are cases of depression in your family. I advise you to talk to them if you are worried about yourself. Talk about your feelings, your fears, and your dreams. I am sure that you will be ok.

It's normal pelka, It wont completely stop, but you'll find happiness here and there. Keeping your mind busy by doing new things, exercising, hobbies and just making friends seems to help.

I have felt like that before... Well if the cause of your "depression" is same as mine, then its mostly because of the fact that you are focusing too much on your crappy part of your life. You gotta pay attention to all the part of life that makes it worth living for you in this world. If you dont know what kind of things would get you fired up for life then you go look for it. I gaurantee you that you will find something worthwhile. I have learned that life if alot more meaningful if you have a goal to achieve. On a side note never ever give up hope.