I am reading your problems in here, and I really needed to think about this, to post my problem here, to share it with you because my problem is minor when I look at your problems. But it is big for me, because it is all about my depression that is bigger and bigger each day.

I have very important exam in a two weeks and whenever I am thinking about this, I am depressed. I want to know why. 

Why do I feel depressed during exams? I think of skipping them, every exam that I need to have in this month...

Hey dear Guest, trust me, your problem is not minor at all... I believe that somehow bigger depression moments starts with situation like this one. 

Are you in college or high school? What kind of exams do you have? I know that you might find this very hard to handle, but it is not end of the world. And you should not skip your exams, because once you skip your exam, you will do this all the time. 

Unfortunately, I can't tell you how to deal with your depression during exams, but one thing I do know - you should not think about this that often. 

Hey. I am at the College. For the first time. So, I never had any of those exams before, and this is going to be my first exam. I was depressed when I was in high school, but never like this. I am not sure why this happens, maybe because I always hated to learn and I didn't wanted to go to the College, but my parents made me to go. Now, when I start to study for my exams, I caught myself thinking about this - how I am going to skip those exams and that I will feel much better if I do this. And I start to panic and depression starts to kill me because of this.
What to do?

Look, now you told us that this is going to be your first exam. So, you can't really tell that you are depressed during exams, right?

I mean, I think that you can't compare exams in the College and those that you had in your High school. So, skipping tests is out of the options! 

You can cope with exams stress. For example, maybe it seems insignificant to you, but you should eat well, sleep well and be very flexible during your exams. Also, if there is someone who can help you learning for exams, it is also a good idea. 

Listen to me, Guest. This is not uncommon at all, a lot of students are struggling with depression which is caused by exams and college stuff. Here is what you need to do. Every college has (or at least it should have) a college psychologist. This person is a professional who is trained to talk to students and help them out with their problems, including your kind of problem. You need to talk to this person and tell him or her about the problem that you are having, I am sure that he or she will give you some useful advice regarding all of this.

Hey man,

I don't know if you are male or female, but let me call you dude. Look, dude, I've been through what you are going through now and trust me, I know it ain't easy. But you gotta fight, you know? It's the same like with any other thing in life, you have to fight. There is not a single thing in life which cannot be done, you just need to work on it and make some effort. Sure it will take you more effort than other people need because of your depression, but you can do it, trust me on this one.

The Guest who wrote above me is completely right, he spoke right from his heart there. You need to snap out of it but in case you can't, you need to keep going! It won't be easy but you can do it, some people had bigger problems than you do and they still managed to finish colleges and become world known physicians and scientists. So don't give up, I bet you have some people who are there for you and who will support you during this period. Get yourself together, you will get over this and you will make it through.

I was going through the same thing when I was in college. But I have a sister who was 2 years ahead of me in college back then. I told her about my problems, about how depressed I get when it comes to exams and she was the one who was by my side during these tough days. She helped me study, whatever I needed, she was there for me. She didn't let me give up, and because of that, I didn't want to let her down. I wouldn't have made it without her, she is the reason why I finished my college.