im 15 & in september i got jumped by 5girls whu i new and i thought 2 of them were my friends.
& eva sinse then im not the same. i alwys feel alone, depressed, everything and i hate it and dont know what to do.
i got councilling in school for it ih helps a bih buhh my mental state is not good. i act like everythings fine but its not and the slightest thing can get me down and i never used to get angry i used to so calm and now im nott:( i hate it can anyone help me? or give advice.

blondie15,
Sounds to me like some of the depression and anger and "anxiety" (not being calm) that you are feeling is coming from a number of different things. First, when you are fearful with these other girls acting like animals....well, that is pretty normal. Sounds like a pack of hyenas to me. Second, you are so very young sweetie. At your age and also a little prior, your body is going through TOTALLY NORMAL hormone changes that are just part of you becoming the wonderful person you are going to be. These hormones (I know I went through them).. can sometimes cause you to feel like a maniac. You may seem TOTALLY fine and then something will set you off Or you might feel on top of the world, then you feel very down.
The important key, is to share these feelings with a trusted person, have you tried to talk with your mother about them? If not, even a trusted counselor or friend, whom can listen and share with you.
Please understand, these "changes" are TOTALLY normal along with these feelings. These feelings WILL NOT last forever, try to keep in mind when they come up, that this will pass. Dont let your feelings run your life, let what you know guide you. This "unsteadyness" will not last forever. And you know what, once you get through these trials, they are going to make you alot stronger, and you will have added strength to strive for goals and more confidence that you made it through.

Hugs and Blessings
Hizgrace

yeahh buh its so hardd i can be in a room full of people and feel alonee. and ive been thinking of things too deeply. its so hard i cant speak to anyone expect my counciler but i onli got her 1 a week n i avnt had her for 2 weeks now. even with my friends i feel left out all the timee. its so horrible i feel like i cant handle it anymore to be honestt. buh evrything gets to me so badly and i need somethingg to help me and ihs so hardd.?

blondie15,
When you mentioned "jumped" you, do you mean that you were raped? Listen, I dont mind being here for you to "air" things, and just get your feelings out if you would like. You can PM me, I dont mind. It is good to have someone as a listening board, someone who is not "biased"...meaning someone who is not a friend or a relative. If you wish to PM me, it goes directly to my email. Also, you know when I write or type things out, it gets the feelings and emotions out on paper/computer. Sometimes I have stopped in the middle of what I was writing/typing and looked back on what I was expressing, and could see (once I calmed down) how it was effecting me. An help I can be, I dont mind.

Hugs,
Hizgrace

i got beat up. how do i pm you ?

Blondie15,
I am not exactly sure how the PM works, I will ask a moderator. Sorry. You can send me a message by typing in my screen name and I am at yahoo.

Hugs,
Hizgrace

I feel the same way; I know this is a little Late but it happened to me to, all though you knew these people I didnt know them AT ALL. I try talking to my friends & my parents about it but their not really helping. I feel alone & scared to even go out cause I Think i might see them again. It was 6 girls that beat me up. For no reason, we are plaining to get the police involved but I just cant stop thinking about that day. I feel alone & always looking over my shoulder. Im glad you have a counsler, Cause I have nobody to talk to. I cant sleep & I cant even do the stuff I used to do. I feel embrassed to go out cause I have a black eye from it. I wish I could have someone to talk to about it. But i think nobody will understand because they never been through it. I could have died that night. And Im only 18 yrs old & my bday was coming up that week after. I need help :'(