This is weird, I don't know what is happening, I don't think that I can even explain it, but let me try.

Sometimes I feel like I cannot remember if something really happened or if I dreamed about it the night before. Like I was sleepwalking or something, I have no idea if this really happened or it didn't, it feels like I am unable to distinguish waking life from the dreaming life.

Anyway, did anyone else feel like this? Is this happening because of my depression, I am sure it is, because I haven't heard anyone else talking about it.

Hey Guest,

I have been suffering from depression for the past couple of months and I had the same feeling like you did for a couple of times. I didn't think about it as anything special, but I did ask my psychologist about it and he told me that this sometimes happens to people who are suffering from depression. However, in my case, it just happened a few times, it's not like it's happening all the time.

Have you tried talking to a psychologist yet? People say that you cannot fully treat depression or anxiety without a psychologist, and I think they're right.

It is a feeling that people who are suffering from depression get from time to time. I believe that it occurs because you wonder away with your thoughts and you are not focused on the present moment so later on everything seems to be like a dream. The other theory would be that you feel so empty and hollow due to your depression that it makes you feel like everything is a dream.

Psychologists are always useful when it comes to fighting depression, I would advise you to go and talk to one, he might give you some advice and help you fight this.

Hi everyone. Guest, it is not weird. People really do have this feeling as well. Generally, I don't feel like I'm sleepwalking when I'm depressed, but everybody's symptoms are a bit different. I am having huge headaches and I love to eat a lot (even if my doctor is telling me that this is not that connected with depression, I don't believe him).
I am totally opposite. For example, when I'm in a depressive phase very often I also feel like the days are sort of blurring together and passing quickly. But that is just me. I do know that people are telling me that I am silly because of this but that is just me.

Hello everyone. When my colleague from the job was talking with me about this I believed that he has some other issues because he is sleep walking. But he told me that he visited the therapist and he told him that this can be one of the sign of the depression.

According to his words, every person has different issues when it is depressed. But I believe that people who are walking in their sleep can't remember next day what they were doing. Or they can? I am a little bit confused about this. And I want to know is there a cure for sleepwalking?  

Yes, generally people do forget that they were walking in their sleep.It just fly by you and it is hard to remember it next day, but if someone wakes you up during sleep walking, I am sure that you will remember it. In any other case, you will forget that this happened because it is not something that happened in the present, if you can understand me. Depression is affecting your brain, and we all do know that the brain is the hardest part to understand. I also never had this issue, because my depression is shown at totally other sides, but I do know that sleep walking is one of the signs of the depression.

Good day. I have one friend and she swears to me that she believed that she is not totally awake when she is depressed. Now I can see that this has something to do with this sleep walking, even if I was thinking that this is not possible. In my case depression makes me feel like I am not myself, like I don't know what to do, but I really don't know do I sleep walk when I am depressed. Maybe I should put cameras in my house just to be sure. Joke a side, visit your doctor and tell him what do you think and what are your biggest fears.