I'm 15 and ive been depressed 4 2 weeks what should I do I dont want to talk 2 my mom about it and I dont have a dad.

hi :-) , some times things you think dont matter really play on your mind weather it is to be school or the loss of self esteem.I read your posting and i truely feel maybe talking to a councillor at school or your Gp might help if you feel uncomfy talk to your mum. maybe a family member that you feel is open minded.. remember depression isnt something to dismiss find some hobbie or interest or the trigger of your feelings...and one day at a time work through the way you feel .I am curently seeing a councillor for my depression and i am married but my husband even though supportive i to find it hard to burden him with smallest of things that to me i feel are massive .taking medication is really something you need to use as a last resort, talking first then maybe if you feel still at odds then seek medical advice... hope i helped you arent alone considering there is alot of people in this country that has the same disorder its not and its not a disease its a disorder that is not very well under stood..... ;-) take care .. xxx 8)