I’ve been suffering from chronic headaches and Migraines. Sometimes they are light sometimes mild but they are constant and that is the biggest problem. It has never gone away in the 6 years. I have seen different doctors and tried many different meds, but nothing seems to be helping. The pain is going in to my neck and upper back. I have had many tests done including MRI's, CT’s. The tests show nothing wrong. I still have the light and mild headaches and I don’t know how to control them.

My mom complains often on light or mild headaches. She suffers from migraines and migraines can produce numbness and tingling, even though they don't in everyone. I think you should see a neurologist. I think you will find your symptoms will be diagnosed faster there. My mom often complains on the unusual sensations and often on the left side of her head. I hope this helps.

My head hurts so bad it was hurting yesterday could not sleep or get comfortable

My head hurts so bad it was hurting yesterday could not sleep or get comfortable.