just found that I am pregnent and concieved 15 days bk...
I am having High BP and taking regular medicines for that and my Dr suggested not to go for kid in near furure.. untill medicines are decreased... but this is unexpectedly happened...
Can I go for abortion ? will there be sever side effects? if i plan baby after 1 year will this abortion can effect the baby aftter 1 year?

please reply...

If you want a baby in a year why not have this baby now? I understand you are on those meds and your doc "suggested" you wait but I assure you many have had healthy babies in your situation and your doc will not consider your meds a reason to terminate a pregnancy- If you want to terminate for other reasons than yes, you can terminate now- thesooner the better but make SURE this is what you WANT- the psychological effects of an abortion are harder than you can imagine for most. You could have problems getting pregnant in the future if scar tissue builds or any errors are made but usually this isnt a problem unless you have had more than one abortion (scar tissue)or also had a miscarriage...Good luck with your decision and i hope you choose whats right for you.

Hi I am 15 days pregnant and I have a baby boy also and I don't want to have another baby sooner, if there is any tablets to abort the pregnancy so please reply me.

I am Pregnant last 15 days , I need to abort this, please tell me tablet name.

Tablet mili thi kya aapko

Mili ho to mujhe bhi batao