Hello.

I am 16 years old, I hit puberty 2-3 years ago and my penis hasn't grown very much, (if it actually have been growing at all). I have pubic hair all over my body, armpits, leghair, hair around my penis, some hair on my thorax and some hair on my stomach. 

My penis is 1-2 inches when flaccid and I am worried that my penis will not grow, and still be 1-2 inches when flaccid... When my penis is erected, it is about 4 inches. 

Am I just a late bloomer in flaccid penis size, or will my penis be 1-2 inches when flaccid the rest of my life? Is there any chance that my penis will grow and be normal sometime?

I am very worried so please help me.

Hey there I completely understand your frustration... based on your description you sound like your a ways through puberty and seem to be going through it fairly quickly if you just started puberty a couple years ago ..... regardless you still have time for your penis to grow..... a penis can grow until about 18-early 20's so I wouldn't get too stressed out.  Also are you overweight at all?

5.7 feet and 200 pounds

I mean 210 pounds!!