I'm 13 and I am almost 200 pounds.... My penis size is 1 inch flaccid and 2 inches erect. Will it ever grow? I'm really scared and I haven't told anyone. Help?.

Hey it will grow just give it time.

I am not being mean, but unless your 6'2", you are way overweight. and body fat will give you a smaller penis, because it is surrounded by fat. Start walking ,exercising, watching what you eat, and when you loose 10 to 15 lbs. you will be able to tell a difference. If you drink anything with fructose corn syrup, switch to 100% pure juice, apple, cranberry, grape, and it will make a tremendous difference. Average penis size is 5.5" to 6". so figure out some guys are bigger and some will be smaller, so you may never be hung. But less weight will help.

HAY guys i am 14 1/2.My guy down there is 3inch when soft and 2cm when erect.This is my firrst time talking about it my dad is dead so I have nowone to talk to.My dockter is femalee and I am shy what if she needs to look at it and I get stif or spray.Well there is still hope for us guyz hopefully we wil grow.

Hi Shy guy
You have a lot of time to grow and develop ahead of you and it will grow how long it takes and what the end result will be is hard to predict since everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
How far you are into puberty and if you are overweight any can impact your size but 3 inches for age is not too bad.
If you go to the doctor you will find that she will most likely just tell you that you are not done growing and it will get bigger.
As people come in all sizes the same is true about the penis but you won’t remain the size you are now it is just going to take some time.

I'm in the same position someone please reply

Hi Scared
There is nothing to worry about your penis will definitely grow it is hard to predict when it will happen and by how much it will grow.
If you are in the early stages of puberty you are just starting to grow and develop and as you go through the different stages of puberty the changes you are hoping for will happen.
If you search for the Tanner puberty scale and do the quiz it will tell you what stage you are in.

Hey I am 13 I way 213 and my penis is 1 inch long will it ever grow

I'm almost 13 and my penis is 2 inch flaccid and 3 inch hard and I'm scared if it would grow will it grow when I start to get taller? Plz reply

I'm 13 right now my penis is 1inch regular and 3inches when hard Its been like this ever since I was a little kid(I was a really fat kid) but now I do exercise and I'm skinny it still haven't grown. And in this generation all girls wanna have sex and stuff what am I supposed to do if a girl finds out and might tell everyone

By the way I'm 5,8 and 118 pounds

I just turned 13 and my penis is 4in soft and 6in hard. Has it sopped growing or will it grow more?

I'm 13 almost 200 pounds and I'm 5"7 I'm a football player and swimmer and I'm fit and my penis in about 4 inches and it didn't take it long to grow don't worry it will grow but u need to try to get more fit

I am 13 and my pinus is 1 inch I way 135 I am 5:3

Im 13 weigh about 165lbs and 5'5 but my penis size is 1in soft. Is that bad?