Hello, i am 13 years old and i was wondering if this is abnormal. I have about a 1 inch penis when i am soft, and a 2 1/2 when i am erect. I was wondering is this normal for my age. My testicles also hang down about 1 inch below my  penis and i really only have a little hair above my penis. I also have no hair under my arms. People keep picking on me for it and i was wondering when it will grow? Please Help!

Hey b this is normal for your age. At ur age there is a huge range in penis sizeit depends on when a person starts puberty and how quick they develop.some guys have penises of 4-6 in whhen erect while others are smaller like yours... the average length for an erect adult penis is 5-6in. Since you seem like your still quite early in puberty. I would not worry about your size... it will grow but it grows slowly so what I would do is measure it about once a month.....are you overwieght at all? Let me know if this helps and if you have any other questions or concerns just ask.....

This is below average for our age. I'm 13 and have a 5.7 inches when soft but 8 inches when hard, you do still have time to grow though so dont worry just yet.

hey there opsfam, your is def. above averageforyour ageand a little for an adultmale so congradualations.   how long ago did you start puberty?

Haha ; ) man... I am 13, have a 6.5 erect... I have had hair on my penis since I was 9! But don't worry!!!! We all come at different ages and rates!

hey there you are deff what we call an early bloomer 9 is quite early for a male to start puberty but everyone develops at their own pace