Well I'm starting to get pubic hair and my balls are sometimes up and sometimes down and my penis is only 1 inch flat, and maybe 3 inches at the most erect. Is there still time for it too grow? I'm not planning on having sex, but it's just embarrassing.

Also when I masturbate I only ejactulate a little, not a lot. Just a few drops sometimes...am I okay? I mean I'm 16...

I'm 5'2'' and I weigh around 110lbs, if that has anything to do with it my foot size are 8-81/2.

um have you hit puberty? deep voice etc... because as much as you're 16 you may be a late bloomer and you havent hit puberty yet, thats when your penis grows the most and can sometimes double in growth

My voice has changed a bit, it's still pretty high, but it has cracked at times.

Hey bud,
The worse thing you can do is stress out about it, because that's only going to mess with your head. Many guys are late bloomers and there's nothing wrong with it. It sound like you're in the middle of puberty. Unfortunately most fathers are never prepared to have these conversations leaving their sons to pretty much figure it out on their own. You'll be fine, besides most girls your age have no idea what they're doing either so you got nothing to worry about.

hey im 14 and my penis is 2.12 inches erect and 1 inch soft im 5 3 and 120 and i have tiny black pubes and thats it still have my baby fat is this bad!?

Have you changed at all since you posted this?

Hi Oilers, Are you hit puberty right now?

I'm 16 with a 3 1/2 to 4 inch when hard my voice is deep but some times cracks but this has going on for a month or two

It's pretty normal, don't worry. Do you have pubic hair or not yet?,

I am 14 almost 15 and my penis is only a.little bigger than baby penis but I say to hell with worrying because everyone grows at their own pace. :)

Im 14 and when my prenis is hard it is 7 inches long . No lie . Idk how it gets that big but , i have mastubated since i was 12 or 13 . Gowin on still ,

ahahaha... im size 9 in shoes, 13 years old, and am 5 foot:( i have a 4 inch but it will come adventually...

Man I am 15 turning 16 in 10/21/13 and I am 5'12 and weigh 319 foot size 14 and my penis is about 2 or 3 flat and hard 5 inches like f**k I am never going to grow haha so I dont worry about it only reason why I dont want a girlfriend though because of it

My penis is 1 inch soft 2 when erect fully I've had it sucked twice and didn't cum at all is that bad

im 16, 6 foot 2 inches, 240 lbs, size 14 shoe, 1.5 inch flaccid, and 3 inch hard i would do anything for a 4 inch penis