I've been 14 since October and I haven't hit puberty and I still look like I'm 11,I always hear you'll hit puberty after you have pubic hair but I just started to get hair down there down there and a little facial hair but my voice is still high what's wrong with me?

Hi Speedy,

It sounds like you have started puberty.  Not everything happens at once so your voice may not change right away.  Give it time.

Nothing is wrong.

pretty sure youve hit puberty lol dont worry itl come. do u have much hair or just a little? white hairs or dark. also it your penis growing at all? wouldnt worry if its just a high voice. ..
do u cum when u masterbate or just dry orgasm? are your balls dropping or still small and tight? youll prob drop your voice by end of the year if ur in puberty DONT WORRY LOL

I have pubic hair arm pit hair little facial hair my voice hasn’t changed and no sperm

Hi Guest

You are well into puberty and it sounds like you are developing just as you should be.
Your voice will change and you will start ejaculating soon enough.
Sounds like everything is normal with the way your developing you just need more time for the changes your concerned about to happen.