Hello, My name is Ezequiel and I'm currently 18 yrs old. I believe I haven't hit puberty. I have very little pubic hair, no axillary hair, no facial hair, not even upper lip hair. I have a boyish chubby face. My voice has not changed, I weigh 110 pounds and I am 177cm. I've never hit a "growth spurt". I hang out with kids who are younger than me because I feel like I fit in, and they even are bigger than me and look older than me. I did a bone age test and it recorded my bone age as 14yrs; when I took the test I was 17 yrs and 10 months. I want to know what's going on with me, and why I'm not growing. I don't have the money to pay for an answer, I just want to know what's going on with me if you could please help, I would be extremely greatful.

you need to se your G.P {doctor right away so he/she can check you out and maybe take a blood sample to check where you are in your puberty stste.  do it this week

I've gotten a majority of my blood samples done, IFG 1 to Testosterone. According to My doctor I'm between Tanner stages 2 & 3 do you know what that means? And Am I still going to grow in height, because I haven't hit a growth spurt yet?

hard to say. have you been to your doctor. you need to get him/her to explain it better than i coukd